Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What do you mean

Its not Wednesday yet. Well its almost there now but its still not Wednesday yet.

I know everyone out there has probably experienced it at one time or another but I've completely fast forwarded this week. From this morning all the way through the day I swore it was Wednesday when in fact it was Tuesday.

Crazy! Maybe I'm in a rush for this week to finish because I'm tired and its only Tuesday. Three more work days to go and apparently we're getting the remnants of Wilma to continue our wet rainy days here in the T-dot. Someone asked me today if it was wrong to be counting down the minutes till end of work when the time was only 1pm. I said what do you mean I'm counting down those minutes from 8am before I go to work lol.

Anyway nothing comes to mind to chat today. I hope Wilma didn't rough up Sunshine and any other bloggers too much down there in Florida. Another day another disaster around the world and yet another shooting in Toronto.

Rest in Peace to Rosa Parks as well. Another icon of the Civil Rights movement has passed.

To all my blog friends my apologies for not being able to visit your sites regularly these days. Its just been hectic (so hectic I don't even know what day it is) but don't worry I still got mad love for all you and appreciate the comments.

One Love.

9 comments:

dorna! said...

Mad love right back at ya. :)

Anonymous said...

yesterday was friday for me... my coworkers had to keep checkin' me

SP said...

Thanks for all the love. I don't know where Sunshine is, but there's no power or water or phones at my house and I'm stranded in VA with no way to get back to South FLA. Wilma was a bad one. Keep us in your thoughts!

S

Brotha Buck said...

I know what you mean man. Not much visiting here either. Busy, busy, busy, and its only going to get worse before it gets better.

Deelze said...

Love you to boo!!

I am just like you in rushing the week! I woke up today thinking it's Thursday!! I don't know, maybe something's in the air?!?

~Smooches~

Miz JJ said...

I countdown, but its usually until I get to take my next vacation.

Campfyah said...

Keep sending the love, we know how you feel. Take it easy and do your thing.

Abeni said...

My work week ended on Tues.Don't hate me now:)

Inside Man said...

I used to work night shift (10-6am) a couple of weeks back and I completely lost track of what day it was because I was sleeping my days away.