Monday, September 24, 2012

Tiger style

David Villalobos is being treated in hospital for bites on his arms, legs, shoulders and back, as well as a broken arm, leg and pelvis and a collapsed lung after leaping from a monorail train into the den of a 180kg tiger last week.
The 25-year-old, whose condition was described as stable, has been charged after a complaint from the zoo and admitting to police that he deliberately jumped into the enclosure – without fear - because he wanted to "be one with the tiger".

But imagine this eediot though!

He willfully jump into the tiger den to be one with the tiger. What kinda stupidness dat?


Somewhere out there I feel even Mr Tiger blood himself Charlie Sheen all but laughing.

But is only God mercy that he get away with such relatively minor injuries cause that tiger coulda really maulsprig he tail.

I feel the tiger was a bit like "wait wait wait! wunnah lie, no he did not jump into my den juss so? i must be hallucinating, wunnah put something in my food right? Naa alright wunnah trying to set me up right? where the cameras at? Y'all trying to get me into trouble? Wunnah want me to murder he an den wunnah got an excuse fa tekkin me out but ya lie! But nooo he couldnt be that stupid, ah mean naaa nuhbody cud really be that stupid right?"

So the tiger decide he would just play with him a lil bit and call it a day. But what an eediot that boy is? I hope they test him for mental illness cause he clearly couldnt be right in his head.


3 comments:

VirginiaC said...

I guess the train ride was too boring for him, so he decided he needed to get some more action....who knows why people do the things they do?

Dee said...

I love the tags on this post: when foolish people. . .

I'm really glad the Zoo made a statement that the tiger did nothing wrong. I think the man should be fined for endangering the animal. Hopefully others would not get the same idea.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Yeah, I hope nothing happens to the po' tiger, what with after-effects and all!