Sunday, August 29, 2004

Olympics dun

Oh no what will I ever find to talk about now?

I actually enjoyed this years Olympics surprisingly. Canada didn't win any track and field medals and Barbados didn't win any medals at all. Oh well. The Caribbean athletes still performed very credibly so I congratulate them all. My boy Oba didn't medal but I'm glad he made the 100 finals.

I know most folk wont agree with this but I'm actually a bit sad that the Basketball dream team lost. C'est la vie I guess.

I got a chance to watch some of the final events on Saturday in the presence of some ladies and I must say it put a completely different spin on the Olympics for me. Who knew male butts evoked such emotion. I'm going to have to go into the gym and work on mine.

I guess the only disappointment I have with the Olympics is this guy Paul Hamm issue with his gold medal in gymnastics. I mean come on the guy won because someone forgot to add the scores of another guy properly. Now he is refusing to give up his gold medal. Somehow this just does not invoke the Olympic spirit.

1 comment:

Abeni said...

You got company,I wanted the Basketball team to do well cos after all am a fan of the NBA.If I were Paul hamm I was not giving it up man..it was not my fault,,how about giving the S korean one as well? They had some other confusion with those scores too an don the whole gymnastics had nuff strife.