Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pretty ugly

Got permission for this one cause certain people will email me and say I unfairing my wife too much on this blog, especially after I posted this one last year. I'm still am absolutely certain she is trying to bump me off though but that is another story.

Anyway was watching the NBA playoffs the other night and the wife joined me for a few minutes. Conversation swayed towards the NBA and the relative beauty or lack of, of most of its stars.

So I asked my wife her thoughts on one particular player who will remain nameless for now and her response was

"Naa he too pretty. I dont like pretty men like he."

So now I'm sitting there laughing my head off cause I'm thinking well either one of two things. If I good looking then the wife dont like me and if she like me then I musse real ugly.

Its a no win situation. :-)

13 comments:

Empath said...

Lol...that one there had me rolling man.

Dee said...

you could tell yourself that your personality was shining through your pretty looks and that's why she ever gave you the time of day

Anonymous said...

GC has a point... plus, she said the player was "too pretty". There is too pretty and then there is pretty and then there is handsome, etc, etc. I bet she don't mind handsome.

Shimada Boyce said...

I'm not going to get in the middle of this one...lol... but I'm sure she meant it in the most innocent way

... minus trying to bump you off...

...now that I think about it... watch your back! Just joking...

Peace.

Abeni said...

lol.i dare you to ask

Pepper said...

im with GC

lol

jelli said...

LOL...Toooo Funny!!!

Campfyah said...

ha ha hahaha consider good looking and Pretty boye two different things, so you off the hook on this one

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

She's good, you know that? Good. The ways she delivers those, um, double edged, uh, swords.

Heh, as Abeni says.........

inciquay said...

I'm with Mad Bull; there are levels of pretty. You don't wanna be pretty cuz you are a handsome man! No woman wants a man who competes with her for prettiness (I need all the space in my mirror);-)
We want manly men, ya dig?

Unknown said...

LOL!!!! Well she never said you were ugly!

dalia said...

jdid, you know you ugly fuh choot.
you real real real ugly.

LOL

Anonymous said...

oh, that had me busting a gut. ;-)