Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oh Fly away

Signs and wonders people, signs and wonders.

So big story this week: ta daa, President Obama kill a fly! Big set a video with the president killing a fly online and news people talking about it like it is something really exciting. Its like he is a toddler doing something for the first time. Look look he killed a fly all by himself! Look American public, we may have a little genius on our hands.

Next video will probably be Obama flushes toilet all by himself.

Sigh. And I didn't want to big up the fly story no more cause it was not news in my opinion. Like I was saying is not like the man kill one a dem big West Indian flying cockroach cause ya dun know killing ona dem wid a shoe now that is entertainment cause them things fast, big and igrant and one lash usually dont suffice. Now watching Obama lash a cockroach that would be prime time viewing.

And is not like he use the Mr Miyagi technique and grab the fly with a pair a chopsticks to show off his martial arts skill or it aint like he is the fella from the movie Wanted that shoot the wings off the fly. He aint even slam the fly down on the table cruel like he was killing couple (double) six. Nuh uh, he just slap it with his hand. Where is the fun, where is the drama?

Wunnah want drama wunnah shudda see me as a yout pelting big rocks at chickens in my yard. Now if we had youtube in my day I woulda been a star. And what about the time I was up in northern Ontario and I kill 30 black flies with one slap. Now that is some news right there. I'd like to see Barack do that. Any old poppit can kill one fly but 30 one time boy that duz tek a real improved super dupa eediat.

But like I said wasn't going to chat about this nonsense. But then my favorite group of people get involved. Yep that's right PETA (poppits eediats twits & asses) saying Obama shouldn't have kill the fly, so they sending he a humane fly swatter for next time. The men even claim Obama wasnt thinking before he act. Hello, wunnah see the video? the man clearly thought about killing the fly. He shoo it it come back, he set up for the kill shot, bram! It was premeditated, fly murderation in the first degree. He couldn't get away even if Johnny Cochrane did still alive and was he lawyer. Nuh uh!

But seriously PETA are such a ridiculous fringe group. Do they not see how silly they make themselves look with these comments. A fly? Really? This is the president of the United States , you know hummuch actual human beings that office musse kill over the years and you worried bout a single fly?

Man wunnah PETA people really need de lawd.

10 comments:

Geoffrey Philp said...

Jdid, we should dub a You-Tube with Obama using the "Miyagi technique and grab the fly with a pair a chopsticks to show off his martial arts skill"

Abeni said...

lol,couldnt even believe that was news. No wonder Bill Maher saying the man getting too much coverage

BajanSistren said...

You know, when I see that "news" report I declare "I hope PETA aint see that or he in bare trouble" but I was joking man, I really din expect dem idiots to react fuh trute, I didn't think dum was that ridiculous. I clearly give dum too much credit.

Empath said...

Is real eediat ting dat fo trute.

Will said...

i love it when you get vex with peta... lol...

i guess i shouldn't wear my fly-wing coat to the next red carpet event or it may get red paint on it...

Jdid said...

Will, I think I'm on a secret PETA hit list somewhere. Thats why I'm consciously avoiding organic salads.

Radmila said...

Obama is a Ninja...did you see how he slowly approached from behind, and then attacked!

PETA are so ridiculous that it's sad.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I knew an old lady who swallowed a fly...then swallowed a spider to swallow the fly...

Dem Peta just doin' it [tongue in cheek sorta thing] to garner attention for them real cruelty cases.

I gone to ketch the fly in the kitchen, I gon put it alive in a jar and mail it to Peta.

Campfyah said...

onlee Jdid cud put such a spin on the Obama fly video...bare bacchanal

ruthibel said...

lmao.. Jdid, me nuh able. I say it agen, you a di boss, yuh tek di cake, di icing and di cherry on top. Nice post.