Thursday, April 26, 2007

Looo-oooo-ser

Jdid ya pieca poppit!

Sigh! Some days you have it, others you don't.

Yesterday for instance I clearly didn't have it.

As I was leaving home yesterday I noticed what I thought was a suspicious character across the street. Now my street's pretty quiet most days so someone just standing across the road just loitering smoking a cigarette and drinking a Tims sorts of stands out.

So I kind of lingered a bit by my side door trying to get a bearing on this guy. Hmmm big white guy, 45-50-ish, wearing an old red hoodie with a belly that would give Santa a run for his money and a full Grizzly Adams type beard. He seemed a bit fidgety turning around often like he didn't want anyone to get a bead on his features. Hmmm looks kinda bummy. We don't see those types in my hood too often. Yea we usually get the lawless screw faced kids, the moms walking their baby filled strollers and the mini-van exiting parents taking short cuts to school. So yea dude stood out like ummm a black guy in China. Yea that's it!

So 5 minutes, of fiddling with keys and making myself even more tardy for work, later I hit on a novel idea. Let me run back inside and take a little clandestine photo of this guy since I can see him directly from my front windows.

So I do just that. Had the blinds semi-closed and zoomed in but didn't use a flash. I got ya. Clear as day! Evidence son don't you dare try anything while I'm gone.

Alrighty! Mission completed!

So I left home, giving one more glance at the lurker while feeling mighty snug, smiling warmly inside, knowing that I had photos of him just in case he was some sort of criminal trying to stick me for my paper or break and enter while I was absent. Ha! Let that be a lesson to you Mr criminal I have your number and crime does not pay!

Until........

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketHalfway to work I realized I had made one really crucial mistake. Jdid ya ol eediat! Ya tek a picture of de man but ya leff de blasted camera home on de table. Chupse! Ya miss de point ya clown! What good are the photos if the man tief the camera? Oh yea those photos are going to be really helpful. That man musse barely laffin at you and saying I ain't look half bad in dese pictures. chupse!

Jdid, ya just not ready yet. Eediat!

Oh well at least I was being paranoid and luckily nothing happened while I was gone.

10 comments:

Campfyah said...

ha ha haha you are just full of comdey. but if he brek n enter, and get caught de evidence still dey

Amadeo said...

LOL! Nice.

Crankyputz said...

You got me laughing at that one....your own lil show. Glad to know your so proactive

Anonymous said...

Teee heeeeeee. That is funny!! Wonder what he wanted? creeepyyy

Abeni said...

lol..well you tried

Miz JJ said...

Hilarious.

Luke Cage said...

Now THAT'S the way I like to go off on a weekend. With just the right amount of humor. Have a great weekend man.

princessdominique said...

I hate to laugh at you 'cuz you are my boy but uhhh...

inciquay said...

um, where's the pic?? I wanna see! I wanna see! LOL

Anonymous said...

hehe, this is too funny.