Monday, October 19, 2009

Dog Sweaters

Well the weather is getting cold up in these parts again. Actually its probably been a little colder than normal but one thing I realize about Toronto weather these days is that abnormal is the new normal. A so it go!

Anyway last week was pretty cold as mid-October goes and as I was walking along the streets of downtown Toronto I saw numerous dog walkers out with their charges decked out in dog sweaters. Y'all ever see dogs in sweaters walking bout looking like mini-people? Well boy I gine tell ya it can be quite laughable at times.

But watching these dogs in their sweaters the other evening I had one of those random strange thoughts that sometimes pass through mi brain. (Well they tell me them random and strange but to me they seem quite logical.)

Is how come they covering up the dog shoulders and belly with a sweater but the dog particulars (genitals) duz be expose to the world and the cold so?

My wife tell me I is an idiot for asking the question cause ya cant put pants on a dog and have the dog mess up the pants but I aint buying that at all.

See the way I see it and from the human experience putting myself in the dog shoes if the weather cold and I have a choice I would much prefer to have my genitals covered than my shoulders and arms. Aint that true? So why these people dont put a pair a pants pun these poodles and puppies? Ya feel de dog dont be feeling cold down there like a human wud? Especially since that area dont got nuh big lotta fur like the resta de dog body.

And if not dog pants then why not dog underwear or better yet dog diapers? I see a business opportunity presenting itself boy. Lemma guh get a patient before allya tief my dog diaper idea.

But come on man think about it, this is cruelty to dem poor defenseless, unable to talk creatures. How come PETA neva say nuttin bout the cruelty of dogs walking bout in sweaters but no pants yet? Wha dat is cruel an unusual treatment. No but Peta stan silent but let me eat a lil hamburger or Obama kill a lil mosquito and fellas wanta jump in we chest huh? I tell ya them fellas misguided or maybe they get pay off by the Dog sweater poeple cause pants and underwear for dogs should be a big big issue and they letting this thing slide meanwhile poor Rover and Spot walking bout wid their behinds expose to the world in minus God knows who weather. Ya think shrinkage in a pool for a fella duz be cruel, imagine how it must be for them poor canines facing this cold weather while their masters take leisurely strolls.

cheese on den, i barely blink an next ting i know sumbody already tief mi dog diaper idea.

7 comments:

Crankyputz said...

Oh Lord, you had me laughing...most ingenious post so far...hope PETA picks it up....

JDID the new pet rights activist!!

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Heh, I'z a' idiot 'cause you should see me designing dog pants while I reading this post. The dog pants would have to have holes in certain places. Watch and see somebody is going to design one soon, soon and dog lovers going to snap them up.

nahmix said...

i laughed out loud on this one.

dalia said...

you real "fullish".

you gine stop and unzip de dog pants everytime nature calls? it's hard enough to get the tops on them! and i should know...

dalia said...

and dog diapers already exist...

Dao of Photography said...

Too funny man!

Abeni said...

lol you real idle yes