Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New movies

For years I knew Hollywood was scratching the bottom of the barrel looking for movie ideas but today I see this one and all I could do was shake my head.

"Fringe" co-producer/writer Brad Caleb Kane will be writing a movie based on the View-Master toy, which first came on the market in 1939.


allya remember viewmasters? Well if ya around my age you should anyways.

Photobucket

But how ya duz base a movie starting with the premise viewmaster? Wha kinda plot that is? I mean if ya say a fella was looking thru he viewmaster an the images come to life that is different but base the movie simply on the viewmaster? wha dat soun like bare igrance, which probably means it will be a summer blockbuster.

Look if allya hardup for stories in holywood come check me ya kno. I have stories fa days an decades. Blockbuster can mek money type stories. So holla at me Hollywood. Doan let we start this Viewmaster thing now. I mean is bad enuff wunnah already looking to mek a Barbie movie. Looka muh crosses!

5 comments:

Crankyputz said...

i remember those, and they were fun......may be interesting to see a movie through a view maste......yuh never know Jdid, yuh never know....

Dee said...

well if anyone can write it, he can
have you seen Fringe lately?
amazing. . .

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

My Life As Jdid, *ing...oh, who would you want to act as you in all them kooky situations you does land up in?

If you want to see some reeeeally good movies, check out them Brazilian ones [with English subtitle, of course]. Them people can proper make movies.

Check out this one, Narradores de Jave...The storytellers of Jave. This film is HILARIOUS yet with a great message / theme.

Empath said...

Wow I remember the viewmaster. Hollywood too funny boy.

Abeni said...

Good old viewmaster.He may give it a real twist you know J