Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Technology + Old Eediat =

nuff jokes for me and you.

Take this case

In a sign of how compelling social networking has become, Jonathan G. Parker of Fort Loudon, Pennsylvania stopped to log into Facebook - on the computer in the house he was allegedly robbing at the time.
Yes wunnah aint read wrong, de man did robbing de people house and stop to check into facebook. You cud imagine that doah? Wha kinda poppit he wud gotta be doah?

I wunda if he change he status to something like Jonathan Parker is collecting the loot, or Jonathan Parker really thought this house had more money in it or Jonathan Parker is getting paid son! paid!

Thats what I would do anyways if I happened to be as dense as Jonathan Parker (which for the record I am not).

I wonder now he in jail if he gine be on facebook and what his status would say. Things like Jonathan Parker is currently looking at two to five or Jonathan Parker wonders why that big dude is looking at him all funny or Jonathan Parker says never ever ever EVER drop the soap when you're in the pen. lol

What can I say common sense aint suh common these days boy.

12 comments:

Dao of Photography said...

Public flogging and time to boot! Good thing I am not a judge.

Dee said...

no facebook at work! That's just unprofessional.

Anonymous said...

If was a judge I would hand out an additional sentence for stupidity.

Not a week doesn't go by when story like that one is printed in the media.

Don't you get the feeling that some of the crooks are looking for room and board, three square meals and time in the weight room.

Anonymous said...

I knew you could't resist this one. As soon as I saw the news I thought of you!

Anonymous said...

Very funny - he is so addicted. Have you heard of the case where the robbers were caught in the house on camera with the cats? The lady later called the cops.

Empath said...

Ha! Shoulda use Twitter! Fewer characters, in and out in no time. Lol.

Miz JJ said...

Ahhh...stupid people are always good for a laugh.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Hahaha @ GC's comment.

Yes, he should avoid Facebook while at work.

Or find another job.

nahmix said...

he deserves to be locked up on stupidity alone.

Crankyputz said...

thats damn funny

Mad Bull said...

LOL LOL! Yeah, I heard about this. What an idiot!

Abeni said...

Lol,we so addicted to them sites eh