Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Me shifty?

Shiftee, Low down dirty and grimy, shiftee

Onyx - Shiftee


Sometimes its really interesting how people think of you isn't it? Today was one of those days where I discovered what someone thought about me and it wasn't really that pleasant. Actually its not like I actually care but it was rather hilarious when all of a sudden out of the blue the person called me shifty.

It might have been worst if I thought that the person actually knew anything about me but I just found the whole situation just hilarious.

Seriously I laughed for a good 1/2 hr but then I got serious and thought whoa do I give off some aura of shiftiness that I'm not aware of? Do I have to change my wardrobe to rid myself of this shady aura, start using a different aftershave, walk backwards into the sea? What?

Oh well I've been called worst.

2 comments:

Abeni said...

Doan mind she-she rude

Jdid said...

ya see how rumours duz start now? lawd ave mercy. nexx ting i will have to be mekkin all sorta Clinton-esque denials. ha ha ha. but no seriously, I din turning down nuhbody an nuttin din being offered at least not as far as I can recall. thats my story an i sticking to it too.