Monday, November 20, 2006

This and that

- Saw a lady on the RT tonight reading Buzz Marketing with Blogs for Dummies tonight. Made me wonder if there was a Blogging for Dummies and sure enough there is. Mind you it begs the question if you are actually a dummy should you be blogging in the first place?

- No I aint telling wunnah what I saw at the supermarket but yes I did see something. Abeni ya too malicious :-)

- Was going to blog this yesterday, saw it Sunday night on CNN but couldn't find a link online. Its about Michael Richards aka Kramer going off on some black folks who heckled him during his standup routine using all sorts of racist language. Actually here you can get an idea of what he said. Personally I think they should have kicked his ass.
I used to like this guy but hmmm no wonder there were no black folks on Seinfeld. Shame on him. No soup for you! Mind you now Jerry Seinfeld is trying to defend him, guess it all comes down to whether this tirade ruins Seinfeld's legacy and how will it affect their DVD sales. Oh well in 3 months all will be forgotten. Booooo!

- Heroes is the best new show of the season. Nuff said! Only way they can ruin it now is to put tights, leotards and capes on them. Aye Caramba!

- Was it just me that got a kick out of yesterday's Simpson send up of a upper society literary function? When Jonathan Franzen and Michael Chabon started fighting it was hilarious!

- If you want to check out some cool stuff check my homie, the international man of mystery with his collection of videos from his globetrotting. I think I know who to go to when I'm ready to drop my hot new hip hop dancehall video. :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

RT....little clues....

Cramer incident is shameful. Part of their acting classes should concentrate on retiring gracefully.

I emailed you regarding the link up let me know,

Luke Cage said...

I've got a great Heroes thing going on at my site now J. And I agree. Heroes is a ratings winner!
'Nuff said. Last night's episode answered alot.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Kramer's racist. i'll never watch Seinfeld again.

Mocha said...

Kramer's apology was so half assed. Should have just kept his mouth shut.

LMAO at blogging for dummies!

Abeni said...

Stupes.Kramer was just pathetic with that apology. Dunno which was worse of the apology or the rant

Mad Bull said...

What channel is Heroes on and at what time?

Anonymous said...

Actually there was that black lawyer guy, but he was an opportunist, you know the kind who just sues for money... not a good representative

Blah Blah Blah said...

I love Heroes. I am not understanding this "new" thing of ending these seasons so early though... oh well.

Hi