Sunday, December 12, 2004

Caribbean Bloggers in Exotic locales

just wanted to do a bit of promotion for two of my Caribbean sisters who are in exotic locations. Taiwan and Somewhere in South America. Crazy people I say! Don't know why summa we doan stan in the west Indies at all (myself included)? :-)
Anyway just wanted to let the other Caribbean bloggers know about them. They feel a bit left out so drop them a comment or two at Mad Traveller (that's my lil sister there and the wuman head mad almost as mad as mine)and It's all Good. (another a me sistren). Wait my family real big though. :-)

One love.

7 comments:

Angry Dog said...

Read you loud an clear, gone to check them chicas out now!

{arf,arf}

WIGIT said...

Thanks Jdid....appreciate the assistance.

Jdid said...

no prob sis

Anonymous said...

I will link dem inna de week my yute. Dr. D.

Scratchie said...

Did a short swing by last night but will revisit when pressure eases a bit.

Campfyah said...

Thanks for the Advertisments my bretheren.
Really appreciate it.

JustMe said...

"Fourth, good gosh forgot about this reason for why I'm not big on clubs. Weed, the indo, the sticky ikky, chronic, pushung peng, the izm! It was crazy, I was smelling weed from the right of me, from the left of me, in front of me, damn! I'm sure by the time I left I was high on second hand smoke. Don't know if the Greg Goose was in effect but there was definitely a whole lot of hydro."...

...Sounds like a great party to me! :-)